Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cushions for MADE & FOUND on Saturday 7 December

Posted by Unknown at 2:35 AM
This Saturday is the Made & Found sale of handmade goods in North London. I'll be selling framed and unframed prints as well as my cards... including the Christmas cards. But I thought that I should also have a few items to showcase my fabrics, so yesterday I got out the sewing machine and spent the day stitching.

With apologies for the rather rubbish photos, it is so gloomy and dark! this is the best I could manage taken outdoors!

I made two cushions . . .



With button details on the backs . . .



The Stone Hearts cushion has Sea Sprigs on the reverse and the Sea Hearts has Stone Sprigs . . .


I used some letter stamps to print name tapes and hand stitched them onto the backs . . .


. . . and signed them



It would be nice to spend the whole week sewing, but today I'm back in the studio framing prints.


I hope to meet some of you at Made & Found on Saturday

Celia
xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment


 

Copyright © 2009 Chip Cheep Cheep | Design by [blogger merak dua]